EventKingdom is not in the business of sharing or selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you.
Information we collect about you:
When you interact with us through the site, we may collect and store personal data and other information from you. When you provide personal data through our site, the information may be sent to servers located in Germany and other countries around the world.
Information from other sources: We may also receive information about you from other sources, online or offline, and add it to the information you provided to us. Examples of information that we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, purchase history, and additional demographic information.
Information about others: We may also collect and store personal data about other people that you provide to us. If you use our site to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) EventKingdom products, we may store your personal data, and the personal data of each such recipient. We use recipients' contact information to allow them to respond to and comment on your EventKingdom products and other correspondence. At your request, we may send RSVP or Event reminders to guests and we may display their names to other guests of the same event. We also may send post-event emails to the host and guests, if you e.g. upload Photos, Videos or other documents to your website. Other than as described in this Policy we will not intentionally sell or otherwise disclose guest contact information you submit to any third party. You may also delete your name a particular event's guest list by contacting the host or emailing email@example.com.
We use various technologies to collect information from your computer and about your activities on our site.
- We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our site. We also may include web beacons in promotional or other email messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. EventKingdom may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by EventKingdom affiliates, agents or service providers. The site may use and share such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our site, the number of visitors to each page of our site, and the domain names of our visitors' Internet service providers. It is important to note that the information we gather through the use of tracking technologies will not be matched with any personal data.
- We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our site. This information may include your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see "Cookies" below), and the referring website address.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the EventKingdom services, EventKingdom may conduct research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the personal data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and EventKingdom may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. EventKingdom may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
How we use the collected information:
- to deliver invitations and/or other products and services that you have requested;
- to answer your questions or resolve your problems, which you sent to us;
- share information you have voluntarily provided about yourself with other registered guests who have been invited to the same events;
- share information you have voluntarily provided about yourself with other members of EventKingdom who you are voluntarily connected with;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- manage our business;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content;
- to contact you to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to "opt-out" of receiving future communications.;
- enforce our Terms of Service;
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- If you provide us or our authorized service provider with financial information we may use the financial information or payment method to process payment for any purchases made on the site, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business.
With whom we share your information:
EventKingdom is not in the business of sharing or selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your personal data with:
- Other Users/Event guests: Users and/or guests invited to the same events as you may be able to view your name on the guest list unless you request removal from the event host or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You also may choose to have the personal data you supply on your my profile page viewable to EventKingdom users in general. In addition, other users may choose to email you. However, to ensure your privacy, EventKingdom will not without your permission display or give out your email address or any other contact information to other users.
- Business Transfers: As we continue our business, we might sell, buy or merge businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, personal data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: EventKingdom may hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information needed to perform their specific function.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- We may disclose your personal data when we believe this is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights or property of EventKingdom, users or the site, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our Terms of service or other agreements or policies.
How you can access your information
You can use the site without providing any personal data when you receive EventKingdom products or other correspondence. If you choose not to provide any personal data, you will not be able to use certain EventKingdom services, such as sending EventKingdom products or other correspondence.
EventKingdom is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please refrain from submitting any personal data through the site.
How your personal data is secured:
EventKingdom takes reasonable security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees are allowed to access personal data, and they may do so only for specified business functions. However, no system can be completely secure or error free. We therefore recommend that users should take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission's website for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft
Every recipient of sendings via EventKingdom has the right to opt-out of such sendings. Each sending to recipients contains an unsubscribe link in the bottom left corner of the email. Each recipient can click on the unsubscribe link and unsubscribe from the sender of the email. If a recipient does this, sendings from this sender will no more be sent to the recipient's email address and marked accordingly in the recipient list.
How to contact us
+49 30 91565745