Planning your wedding invitation with the help of EventKingdom - paperless or with paper - will offer you the optimal way to invite your family and friends to the most important day of your life and help you tie the knot!
At EventKingdom you can find a large collection of beautifully designed cards by our talented designers and illustrators, whose designs we love and can recommend very much. Every card including illustration, drawing, text and sometimes photos has been designed and aligned with the utmost care.
1. Choose Card Design: Choose your favorite wedding invitation card design and find it quickly by using our various filter options, e.g. classic, chic, winter or fun.
2. Edit Card Design: Customize your wedding invitation card with your own text and your own photos. Add more cards to your invitations, e.g. one for each wedding event, like rehearsal dinner, soirée, brunch etc. Add the personal addressing of your guests to each card if you wish.
3. Choose and design your animated envelope.
4. Add your recipients and send paperless invitations or order fine paper cards.
1. Animated Paperless Invitation: When sending paperless wedding invitations you can boost the invitation design immensely, e.g. by using the animated envelope which you can design to your wishes, e.g. by choosing the envelope color and adding a frame & images or uploading your own stamp. You can also send two or more cards and set them as front and back with a card turning effect! Additionally you can choose from a collection of background designs for your sending and also upload your favorite music. Please visit our great list of Invitation examples to see what is possible and to get ideas.
2. Paper Cards: When ordering paper cards you can design your card with your personal text and photos. You can also choose to add and design the sender and recipient addresses to your envelope. Later you can upload your recipient addresses for printing so you can send easily or optionally use our sending service.
3. You can of course also choose to send both, some wedding invitations online and some via paper cards or both.