Share easily via email and open Check in on device of your choice
Unlimited devices & guests
Use as many devices as you need for small or large lists
Quick search (name or company) / QR code reader (email, PDF or Wallet Pass) for easy checkin, incl. location/seating infos etc.
Name badge printing
Print name badges with Name, Company name and Logo easily and quickly during Check in
Easy access to your my events
- List of your events
- Easy access to Check In Assistant
- Intuitive display and navigation
Check In Assistant
- View guest overview
- View Check in stats
- Add new guests
- Find guests by name
- Find guest groups by company
- Find accompanying guests by name
QR code scanner
- Scan QR codes quickly
- No manual search needed
- Professional experience
Quick check in
- Check in main guest(s)
- Check in accompanying guest(s)
- View status, tags, notes, e.g. VIP, seating etc.
Quick badge printing
- Efficient Badge printing during Check In (IOS & Android)
- Optimized for small and large events
- Use multiple Check In devices with muliple printers
- Your guest list for Check in is ready to go.
- No stress with exporting and importing.
- Check in assistant can be shared easily via email with multiple devices.
- Check in assistant can be used for unlimited guests.
- Check in assistant needs internet access. (Best organize internet access for Check in only.)
- Optimized Search and Check in function on all touch or mouse based devices.
- QR codes can be easily scanned and lead directly to the guest's check in page.
- Print Name Badges with Name, Company Name and Logo easily and quickly during Check in.
- Guests can show email, a printed PDF or use their wallet pass.
- Add data like location or seating infos per guest to be displayed during check in.
- Automatic synch of your Check in data with your recipient list reply and guest management.
- Compare who has RSVPed with who ended up attending your event.
- Copy only Checked in guests into new events to e.g. send thank you notes.
- Upload photos and share them only with recipients, who attended your event.