View online invitation examples below and find inspiration for your own event
Customers send online invitations via EventKingdom for many different occasion, e.g. Wedding invitations, corporate invitations or birthday invitations. Below we describe online functionality and prices based on private and corporate examples. If you wish to order paper cards or combine paper and online please browse our paper cards here.
- Hosts searched for gold and found this flashy card design.
- They edited the text to match their needs.
- They sent their card in an envelope and selected a color that matched their chosen backgroud design nicely.
- They enjoyed monitoring the sending and editing the reply status of guests if needed.
- Cost: 3 stamps per sending
- Total cost example for 100 invitations: 300 stamps View stamps packages and prices
Wedding invitation with personalized card
- Hosts searched formal classic and found this lovely card.
- They chose to include the name of their recipients on the card to add a personal touch.
- Recipients can be addressed differently on envelopes (option 1) and cards (option 2).
- They customized envelope and lining to their wishes und chose a matching background design.
- They added the photo page to their reply page and shared photos after the event.
- Cost: 5 stamps per sending
- Total cost example for 200 invitations: 1000 stamps View stamps packages and prices
Wedding with up to 5 separate invitations
- The families invited to the rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, reception, wedding soiré and brunch.
- One classic formal design was chosen for each invitation.
- They benefited from the multi invitation event option available in the professional plan allowing them to send only one email and not five.
- They added their monogram to the top of each card.
- They chose to include the name of their recipients on each card to add a personal touch.
- They customized envelope, lining and stamp to their wishes.
- Some guests received all 5 cards, but some guests only received the wedding ceremony or reception invitations.
- A Wedding App with all needed functionality for your guests is included for free.
- Please visit guest management above for more info about monitoring and RSVP management
- Cost: 11 stamps per sending
- Total cost example for 300 invitations: 3300 stamps View stamps packages and prices
Private bank sponsored vernisage and dinner
- Organizer uploaded an image as first card and chose the format.
- Organizer added a second card for the vernisage and dinner invitation.
- Organizer benefited from the multi invitation event option available in the professional plan allowing them to send only one email and not two.
- Guests were addressed personally and formally on the invitation card.
- Guests received both invitations in one sending and were able to RSVP to one or the other.
- Organizer monitored and managed both invitations in one clean list.
- Cost: 9 stamps per sending
- Total cost example for 500 invitations: 4500 stamps View stamps packages and prices
Christening invitation with photo card
- Host searched for green floral photo and found this wonderful photo card.
- Host added a photo and edited the text on the 2nd card.
- Lining and stamp were customized.
- Cost: 6 stamps per sending
- Total cost example for 50 invitations: 300 stamps View stamps packages and prices
Film premiere sent directly in email
- Organizer uploaded his own design as card.
- Organizer removed envelope and sent card directly.
- Guests received their invitations on tablets, mobiles or desktops (all optimized)
- Cost: 1 stamp per sending
- Total cost example for 5000 invitations: 5000 stamps View stamps packages and prices
No one offers more features for your fun & convenience:
- Send invitations in your language of choice. English, German and French are supported, more to follow soon.
- Choose from our amazing range of over 1000 design templates and adapt text, color and typography to your own style.
- Add images and logos to complete your design.
- Choose from our amazing range of specially designed photo cards and add your photos easily.
- Be totally free and choose to upload your own card design - e.g. if you have something very special in mind.
- Design your own envelope by choosing paper and lining colors, adding logos, an own stamp, a priorty sticker and even a seal on the back.
- Choose to remove the envelope and send only your designed card.
- Create up to 10 invitations (reply options) for one event e.g. a wedding: rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, wedding dinner and brunch.
- Add up to 8 cards to your invitation e.g. to create cover cards or give each invitation their own card.
- Decide which guest shall receive which invitation for a multi event occasion e.g. wedding or fashion show with VIP invitation.
- Address your guests personally (casual or formal including titles) or send your invitation cards without your recipient’s name.
- Deliver to your guest’s email or Facebook inboxes and impress them with a personalized and animated envelope.
- Make your event public and share your online post sending via a link or unpersonalized email (unlimited). All visitors can reply with name and email.
- Use the public event to connect your paper invitation to an online version to easily collect RSVPs.
- Let your recipients enjoy simple access to their invitation via the EventKingdom app.
- Use our reply page features for free to enhance your communication with your guests.
- Add the photo page to your website for free and share photos with your guests.
- Use the reply page to ask your guests of they want to come accompanied or to update their contact info.
- Collect comments from your guests.
- Track if guests have received and opened your invitation.
- Track who accepted or declined.
- Track which emails are invalid.
- Export filtered lists easily, e.g. accepted guests or invalid emails.
- Resend your invitations for free.
- Send messages and reminders for free.
- Check and manage the RSVP status of your guests and keep it up to date.
- Invite co-organizers to help plan your event in a team.
- If you wish to send paper cards, please browse our paper card collection.
- Read more about our paper product here.
- Read more about our paper services, e.g. design, hand writing or delivery services.
- Visit our Plans and Pricing page to find the correct plan for your event.